Sunday, December 22, 2019

Missing in Action



I have been missing in action. No excuses. I was never one to keep a diary as a young girl, so, putting my feelings and emotions out for all to see is -- uncomfortable. 

As with many others, I do have opinions regarding politics and religion. However, at a very young age, I learned to keep my opinions to myself. Years of working as a bartender, and bouncer, proved just how dangerous spouting off about your opinion can be.

To the business at hand; if you are an entity of any note whatsoever, make sure what you put in print shows your intelligence, not the lack thereof. Having an unlimited supply of bright compatriots surrounding you should be the key to relying on their knowledge [and loyalty] to make you appear bigger than life.

Do not follow the bad example being set in Washington, D. C. Think before you type.

Mistress of the Red Ink Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment